The STEELMAN 95647 16mm 1/2-Inch Drive 12-Point Triple Square Tamper-Proof Transmission Drain Plug Bit Socket for VW/Audi/Porsche is the tool you need when performing transmission service. The 1/2-inch drive size and durable chrome vanadium steel construction will allow you to employ the torque you need to break free stubborn drain plugs and the precision machined head will ensure an exact fit the first time, every time. The bit head is not a standard torx, hex, or screwdriver type but the 12-point triple square, or XZN style, used on most Audi, Volkswagen, and Porsche transmission drain plugs. The socket also features a hollow tip design so it can be used on both standard and security style fasteners for added utility.
- DURABLE - Made from durable chrome vanadium steel for dependable strength that can handle hard use and resists corrosion
- TRIPLE SQUARE - Not your average 12-point, this socket has a true triple square or XZN head for a slip-free fit
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED - Custom designed bit socket for use on Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, and other European manufacturers
- TIP SIZE - Socket's tip is engineered to fit 16mm triple-square transmission drain plugs and similar fasteners
- PRECISION MACHINED - Bit head is precision machined for an exact fit
- STURDY - 1/2-inch drive size allows you to apply more torque to free stubborn fasteners and plugs
- SECURITY COMPATIBLE - Socket's hollow-tip design allows it to fit both standard as well as security-style fasteners