Heavy-duty jobs call for heavy duty tools. The STEELMAN 78530 1/2-Inch Drive x 6-Inch Long Impact Extension Bar is made to give you the reach you need on those tough jobs that demand the most of you and your tools. This durable tool is forged from durable chrome vanadium steel to endure a lifetime of long use. This 6-inch extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach you need to reach recessed or hard-to-access fasteners with a pneumatic or electrically powered impact wrench. Made to be compatible with any heavy-duty 1/2-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, adapter, and socket, this tool is here for the long haul with a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating. A spring loaded detent ball on the male end of the extension secures attached sockets and a ball detent recess on the female end holds the extension securely to a ratchet or other drive tool. Designed to meet or exceed ASME tool standards this extension is covered by a limited lifetime guarantee.
- EXTEND YOUR REACH - Extend the reach of your heavy-duty drive tools to access fasteners in tight, recessed, or deep set areas
- 6-INCH LENGTH - 6-Inch long extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach to get the job done
- IMPACT GRADE STEEL - Made from premium quality, chrome vanadium steel engineered to withstand the rigors of impact use
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - Extension fits any 1/2-inch drive electric or air powered impact wrench, socket, ratchet, or adapter
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Extension features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- SECURE HOLD - Spring loaded detent ball locks onto sockets, holding them securely during use
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty