There's a lot of tubing out there that you're likely to encounter when doing repairs of various kinds, it could be copper or plastic plumbing pipes, aluminum arrow shafts that need sizing before fall, thin-wall steel electrical conduit for that wiring project — the list could go on forever. Luckily, there's the STEELMAN 42019 Pipe and Tubing Cutter to help you get cutting quickly and smoothly. This all purpose tool works on copper, brass, aluminum, and rigid plastic/PVC materials as well as thin-wall steel conduit and pipe and it features a built-in reamer to remove sharp edges and burrs when cutting is finished. Its lightweight cast aluminum body and hardened allow steel cutter can be used to effectively cut 1/8 to 1-1/8-inch sized tubing.
- ALL-PURPOSE - Cuts through copper, brass, aluminum, and plastic/PVS piping and tubing as well as thin-wall steel conduit
- STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Cast aluminum body and hardened alloy steel cutter wheel
- BUILT-IN REAMER - Built-in, retractable reamer blade to clean off and deburr any sharp edges
- EASY ROTATION - Polished steel rollers make rotation simple
- CUTTING CAPACITY - Cutter can be used on 1/8 to 1-1/8-inch sized tubing