Deutsch terminals are designed to be environmentally sealed and hold tight in extreme conditions above and beyond standard automotive electrical terminals so when it comes time to replace or repair those terminals or wires, special tools are needed to disassemble them. The STEELMAN 95886-05 16-Gauge Deutsch Wire Terminal Tool was designed to do just that, to let you separate the wires from their terminals without causing damage to either. Made with a non-magnetic stainless steel tip mounted to a knurled black anodized aluminum handle, this connector pin release tool takes the aggravation out of terminal repair. This tool will work on terminals found in a wide variety vehicles and equipment including cars, trucks, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors.
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL - Remove automotive electrical wires without causing damage to either the wires or the terminal housing
- U-TUBE BLADE - U-shaped tube blade fits snugly around wire connectors and separates them from terminals
- COMPATIBLE TERMINALS - Fits deutsch terminals used in cars, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors
- TOOL SIZE - Tool tip is sized to fit 16-gauge wires used in deutsch style automotive wiring terminals
- KNURLED ALUMINUM HANDLE - Knurled black anodized aluminum handle provide a secure, non-slip grip during use
- NON-MAGNETIC TOOL- Tool is made with an aluminum handle and non-magnetic stainless steel tip