The STEELMAN 55480 3/8-Inch Drive 19mm 6-Point Single Metric Socket is made from drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel for a lifetime of reliable use. The base of the socket features a ball detent recess to hold it securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions so you can work on fasteners at any angle. The 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding off the fastener. The socket also has an attractive high polish chrome finish that provides increased rust and corrosion resistance that is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. Easy to read markings and size callouts are hard stamped into the steel and won't fade or rub away. Rated to meet or exceed ASME torque and performance requirements for hand tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- SOCKET SIZE - 3/8-Inch drive x 19mm metric socket
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - Socket is made from drop forged, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish not only looks great but is easy to clean
- STAMPED SIZE - Socket is hard stamped with size an easy to read size callout that won't fade or rub away
- 6-POINT SOCKET - 6-Point socket grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ASME tool performance standards