Make dealing with delicate and easily broken spark plugs in cars, trucks, lawnmowers and more a little bit easier with the STEELMAN 95821 3/8-Inch Drive x 5/8-Inch Spark Plug Socket. Made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, this specially designed deep socket fits any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, adapter, or extension to reach into engines and access spark plugs. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of the plug's hex and not the corners to reduce wear and the chances of rounding off or breaking the spark plug. To make installation and removal easier, particularly on deep set or recessed spark plugs, a rubber retainer ring inside the socket gently grips onto plug's insulated ceramic neck to provide a secure hold. For ease of cleaning, the socket has an attractive high polish chrome finish that wipes clean of oil, dirt, and grime easily and also provides increased rust and corrosion resistance. Hard stamped size callouts on the side of the tool are easy to read and won't fade away or rub off from rigorous use. To prevent causing cracking and other damage to spark plugs during installation, only use hand driven tools.
- SOCKET SIZE - 3/8-Inch drive socket fits 5/8-inch SAE spark plugs
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - Socket is made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish not only looks great but is easy to clean
- RUBBER RETAINER - Inside the socket is a rubber retainer that holds spark plugs by the ceramic insulation for easy insertion and retrieval
- 6-POINT SOCKET - 6-Point socket grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- STAMPED SIZE - Socket is hard stamped with an easy to read size callout that won't fade or rub away
- HAND USE ONLY - To prevent damage to spark plugs, use only with hand driven tools