The STEELMAN 130K 3/8-Inch Drive Air Ratchet Kit is a 16-piece set that contains the most commonly used sockets, adapters, and accessories to both get you started working and keep you going strong. The lightweight yet sturdy 3/8-inch drive pneumatic wrench weights 2.75 pounds and has a variable speed, lever-style throttle that provides smooth control with less hand fatigue. It's powerful motor delivers 50ft-lb of torque and 150rpm of free run speed while using 4cfm of compressed air. Included in the kit is a 1/4-inch NPT threaded male coupler to get your tool hooked up to your existing air compressor. The included heavy-duty impact sockets are made of durable chrome-vanadium steel and are sized 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4-inch. Additional accessories include a 3/8-inch drive 3-inch extension bar, a 3/4-inch x 1/4-inch bit driver, a 3/8-inch swivel adapter, 3 drill bits - PH2, PH3, and 5.5mm slotted, and a bottle of air tool oil. To keep all these tools organized and ready for the next job, the entire kit comes in a blow-molded plastic case.
- 16-PIECE KIT - 16-piece kit contains the most common sockets and adapters as well as a bottle of air tool oil to keep your ratchet running smooth
- 3/8-INCH DRIVE RATCHET - Pneumatic ratchet uses 3/8-inch drive sockets and attachments
- INCLUDED SOCKET SIZES - Kit includes 7 of the most common sizes of 3/8-inch impact sockets (3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4-inch)
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES - 3/8-inch x 3-inch extension, 3/8-inch x 1/4-inch bit driver, 3/8-inch swivel adapter, 1/4-inch male coupler, 3 driver bits - PH2, PH3, and 5.5mm slotted
- RATCHET SPECS - 10-inch long pneumatic ratchet puts out 150 free run rpm with a max torque of 50ft-lb using 4cfm of compressed air
- HEAVY-DUTY SOCKETS - Heavy-duty impact sockets are made of chrome-vanadium steel for a lifetime of reliable use
- STORAGE CASE - Includes a blow-molded storage case to keep your tools organized and ready between uses