The STEELMAN 3/8-Inch Heavy-Duty Reversible Air drill is perfect for drilling, honing, reaming, and fastening. A thumb operated switch lets you easily reverse direction without removing your hand from the tool. Exhaust is vented back out the handle and away from your face and work project. The 3/8-inch keyed chuck can use a wide variety of bits and drivers to fulfil a wide range of roles. Heavy-duty air drill has an aluminum casing and hardened steel internal gears that can stand up to long use. Weighing in at 4 pounds and only 7.5-inches in length, this powerful pneumatic tool delivers a free running speed of 1,800 RPM with a trigger style variable speed throttle letting you determine how much power you need. Operating on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of compressed air delivered through a standard 1/4-inch NPT inlet and 3/8-inch air hose this tool is ideal for all your medium to heavy-duty drilling tasks.
- REVERSIBLE AIR DRILL - Reversible air drill delivers full power in both forward and reverse setting
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable yet lightweight aluminum casing with hardened steel gears
- 3/8-INCH CHUCK - 3/8-Inch keyed chuck accepts a wide range of bits and drivers for a variety of uses
- FREE SPEED - Maximum free running speed 1,800 RPM
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Positive speed control with trigger style variable speed throttle
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Compact 7.5-inch length pneumatic tool that weighs in at only 4 pounds
- LOW AIR DEMAND - Operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air