Don't put up with cracked and leaking factory-fitted air line fittings and save yourself the cost of replacing an entire hose just because the fittings are leaking. Remove the cracked section of line and replace those leaking fittings and get your pneumatic power tools back to full power with the STEELMAN RF0604-IND 3/8-Inch ID Reusable Barbed Brass Pneumatic Hose Fitting. This durable fitting is made from solid brass which is naturally corrosion resistant, making it ideal for use in compressed air lines. The two-piece design features both barbs for grip and a threaded outer compression sleeve to grip onto the end of a 3/8-inch inner diameter rubber or synthetic air line and create a tight seal with a 3/8-inch NPT male threaded fitting on the end. In the event that the attached hose begins to crack or fail near the fitting, simply remove the fitting, cut off the cracked portion of the hose, and reattach the fitting.
- REPAIR HOSES - Ideal for repairing and refitting old hoses whose ends or original fittings are leaking
- TIGHT FIT - Two-piece barbed and sleeved design provides a secure and air-tight seal
- REUSEABLE - Quick and easy installing design can be removed and reused time and again
- SOLID BRASS - Made of solid brass that is naturally corrosion resistant making it great for pneumatic lines
- COMPATIBLE HOSES - Designed for use with 3/8-inch diameter pneumatic hoses
- FITTING SIZE - Fitting connection features 3/8-inch male NPT threads