Garages and workshops can all too easily become cluttered as supplies, parts, and specialty tool cases take up more and more space. Add some organization to your work space with this STEELMAN 42281 3.5-Foot 3-Shelf Storage Rack. Constructed of powder-coated, welded steel, this rack is resistant to corrosion and rust, and will stand strong throughout the years. It features three fully adjustable shelves whose MDF wood composite decks can each support up to 500 pounds of evenly distributed weight, with a total capacity of 1,500 pounds for the whole rack. To protect your flooring the feet have nylon pads making them suitable for use on both delicate, finished flooring as well as unfinished cement or concrete floors. The shelves each have a load strap across the bottom to prevent them from warping when under load and for added safety a wall anchor is included that can prevent accidental tipping of the rack. Interlocking beams and stacking brackets also make it easy to increase both the length and height by adding additional racks making this storage rack a great addition to any workshop or home garage.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - When fully assembled the rack measures 48 in. W x 42 in. H x 14 in. D
- 1500-POUND CAPACITY - Three shelves each feature a 500-pound capacity when weight is evenly distributed, for a total 1,500 lb. capacity
- 3 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES - All 3 shelves are fully adjustable in 1.5 in. increments, allowing you to create custom sized shelves
- POWDER-COATED STEEL - Powder-coated, welded steel construction for long lasting strength and durability
- SAFETY FEATURES - Each shelf has anti-twisting load straps, crossbeam locking pins, and a wall anchor mount is included to prevent accidental tipping
- NON-MARRING FEET - Nylon feet prevent scratches and scuffs so it can be used in garages or shops with finished flooring
- EXPANDABLE - Interlocking beams allow multiple racks to be joined together, increasing both length and height