The STEELMAN 41825 30-Inch Telescoping 3.5-Pound Capacity Magnetic Pickup Tool is the ideal tool for when you need to reach into tight and recessed areas after dropped items. The slim handle dual layered and contoured grip to provide a comfortable and secure hold during use. The telescoping design goes from a pocket friendly size to a far reaching 30-inches or anywhere in between. The small magnet is a mere 20mm in diameter but is strong enough to pick up 16-pounds of ferrous metal material when lifting straight up. Ideal for picking up small, and easily dropped items like screws, nails, nuts, bolts, and other fasteners around the workshop and pins, keys, and other items around the house. When done this durable, telescoping tool collapses down to 5-inches in size and can be easily stowed away in a pocket, automotive glove compartment, tool box, or sewing kit until it is once more needed. Perfect for retrieval duty as well as cleaning up after roofing or construction projects to prevent having to constantly bend down after loose nails and screws.
- COMPACT - Tool collapses down to under 8-inches in length for easy storage in a tool box, glove compartment, or pocket
- SMALL YET STRONG - Compact yet powerful magnet is capable of retrieving up to 16-pounds
- RETRIEVE FERROUS ITEMS - Pickup tool is ideal for the retrieval of ferrous metal items like nails, screws, pins and more
- ACCESS TIGHT SPACES - 20mm diameter magnet allows you to reach into tight and cramped areas
- EXTENDABLE - Telescoping design extends from a pocket friendly 8-inches to a deep reaching 30-inches
- COMFORT GRIP - Dual layered handle is contoured and features a coarse finish for a comfortable, secure grip
- IDEAL FOR HOME OR WORK - Ideal for use at home or on the job picking up everything from nuts and washers to needles and keys