The STEELMAN 2 Inch Random Orbital Sander, with a 110 degree angle head for operator comfort, has a built-in silencer, regulator and lock-off throttle. The Ergonomic, full ball bearing construction, balanced counter weight design makes this tool perfect for a smooth operation and ensures it's longevity. Specs are as follows: 2 Inch wheel size, 16,000 RPM, 90 f-lbs., 1/4 Inch NPT air inlet thread, 3/8 Inch air hose ID, 4 CFM, overall length of 6.75 Inch and weighs 1.55 pounds.
- MULTI-USE - Ideal for smoothing rough or sharp edges, cleaning up welds and weld splatter, and general bodywork
- HIGH SPEED - Rugged and powerful pneumatic motor can achieve an 16,000 RPM free running speed
- BUILT-IN REGULATOR - Built-in pneumatic regulator evens out pressure spikes for consistent power
- EFFICIENT MOTOR - Pneumatic motor operates using 4 CFM of compressed air at 90 PSI pressure
- SAFETY TRIGGER LOCK - Safety trigger lock secures against accidental start up without impairing easy use
- ANGLED DESIGN - 110-degree angled ergonomic handle for ease of use and maximum operator comfort
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Air inlet is threaded to accept 1/4-inch NPT connectors and quick connects