When performing tire repairs or similar projects where you need to remove material quickly and accurately use the STEELMAN SLP9305A Carbide Buffing Wheel with Adapter. The long lasting tungsten carbide surface will easily stand up to repeated use removing rubber material during tire repairs and other projects. With the included 3/8-inch arbor adapter it can be used in a quick change chuck like those found STEELMAN's own SLP6510 and other low speed tire buffers. For user safety a maximum recommended use speed is 5,000 RPM.
- LONG LASTING - Long lasting tungsten carbide material will easily stand up to repeated use
- 3/8-INCH ARBOR INCLUDED - 3/8-Inch arbor is included for attachment to air tool quick change chucks
- RAPIDLY REMOVE MATERIAL - Carbide surface aggressively bites into material to remove it faster saving time and effort
- USE WITH TIRE BUFFER - For use with STEELMAN SLP6510 Tire Buffer (sold separately)
- MAXIMUM USE SPEED - Maximum recommended use speed is 5,000RPM