Easily reach and remove those hard to work on fasteners found inside confined spaces like the engine compartments of compact cars with the STEELMAN PRO 96750 Flexible Double Box-End Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrench Set. This 4-piece set of standard/SAE wrenches have extra long handles that give you exceptional reach while simultaneously providing increased leverage. Each box-end features a 72-tooth non-reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5 degree arc to engage from tooth to tooth, letting you do more work in smaller spaces. This mechanism is then mounted to a 180-degree flexible neck that lets you position the wrench end to the angle you need to work from rather than try to angle and twist yourself to accommodate the wrench and fastener. The universal spline design allows these wrenches to work on 6 and 12-point, star, spline, square, and even half rounded fasteners with equal ease. Each double ended wrench features a combo of two different sizes giving you 8 wrenches worth of fastening power in 4 wrenches. Sizes included in the set are 5/16-inch x 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch x 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch x 5/8-inch, and 11/16-inch x 3/4-inch.
- 4-PIECE SET - Set includes 4 double-ended box wrenches with two sizes per wrench
- DURABLE POLISHED STEEL - Made of durable chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant and easy to clean high polish chrome finish
- 8 SAE SIZES - Set includes the following: 5/16-inch x 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch x 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch x 5/8-inch, and 11/16-inch x 3/4-inch
- FLEXIBLE HEADS - The box-ends each have a 180-degree flex head allowing you to reach fasteners at almost any angle
- 72-TOOTH MECHANISM - Each box-end wrench has a 72-tooth single direction ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5 degree arc
- UNIVERSAL SPLINE - Universal spline design allows one wrench to work on 6 or 12-point, star, spline, square, and even half rounded fasteners
- BETTER LEVERAGE - Extra long wrench handles provide exceptional reach and significantly increased leverage