The REDLEG 93283 Foldable Sawhorse Leg lets you create a custom length sawhorse that fits the specific needs of each project you have. Setup is quick and easy, simply place any length of 2x lumber into the bracket jaws and open the legs until the support bar locks into place driving the bracket teeth into the chosen crossbeam to hold it securely in place. Nails or screws can be used for additional support thanks to the side holes in the brackets. The durable steel construction is lightweight and easily portable from the workshop to the jobsite with each unit weighing 4.2 pounds. Each pair of finished sawhorses can support up to 850 pounds of material (425 per sawhorse) so they make a great stand for holding work pieces or add a sheet of plywood to create a makeshift worktable. Folding supports on the sides of the legs offer additional material storage and each leg has a convenient cutout to give your tape measure a place to stay in between uses.
- CREATE CUSTOM SAWHORSES - Quickly and easily build your own custom width sawhorse with standard 2x lumber (not included)
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of durable yet lightweight steel with each unit weighing only 4.2 pounds
- 425-POUND CAPACITY - Each sawhorse leg can support 425 pounds of weight for a total of 850 pounds per pair
- FOLDING MATERIAL SUPPORTS - Folding supports on the side allow for additional material storage
- TAPE MEASURE HOLDER - Conveniently placed cutouts in the steel provide a secure place to store your tape measure between uses
- SECURE BRACKETS - Steel bracket teeth bite into lumber and holes in the bracket sides allow screws or nails to be used to for additional stability
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Comes with a 1-year limited warranty