With the STEELMAN 98791 Gasket Scraper, you can effectively remove gunk and guild-up on mating surfaces, allowing you to more easily install new gaskets and seals. Constructed of durable steel, this tool features a single bevel, chisel edge blade at the end that is ideal for scraping off stuck-on debris such as rust, carbon build-up, and paint. The non-slip, contoured rubber handle offers a comfortable, secure grip you need for precise maneuvering and control.
- DURABLE - Scraper is made of durable steel for a lifetime of use
- NON-SLIP HANDLE - Non-slip, contoured rubber handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- CHISEL EDGE - Sharp chisel edge gives excellent contact during scraping and can be easily sharpened
- PRECISION CONTROL - Single bevel edge lets you more accurately control the tool's angle when removing material
- VARIETY OF USES - Ideal for removing gaskets, seals, rust, paint, carbon buildup, and even floor tiles