STEELMAN high accuracy pressure gauge provides confidence that your tires are inflated properly, increasing safety and fuel economy. Ranges from 0 - 100 PSI (+/- 0.25 percent PSI accuracy). Reads in PSI, Bar, kPa and kg/cm2. Features automatic temperature/pressure compensation and peak/valley/track pressure reading modes. 2.6" gauge with back-lit LCD, pressure relief valve, auto zero and auto off features included. Also, features low battery indicator and over-pressure indicator. Rubber boot provides added protection and includes 18" whip hose with swivel chuck. Unit runs on one 9 volt battery (included) and instructional key chain hangs from unit for easy access. This unit exceeds the requirements of California AB32, with an error rating of 0.25 PSI and includes a certificate of conformance that may be retained by the purchaser to demonstrate and assure compliance to the law.
- PRECISE MEASURING - Precisely measure tire air pressures with an accuracy of +/- 0.25%
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION - Gauge can automatically compensate for temperature on pressure
- MEASUREMENT RANGE - Accurately read pressures from 0 to 100 psi
- MULTI-SCALE DISPLAY - LCD screen can be set to display measurements in one of four scales: psi, Bar, kPa, or kg(f)/cm2
- EASY TO READ - High contrast LCD screen is backlit with a selectable auto-off timer
- PROTECTIVE CASING - Digital display has a high impact rubber boot to protect against accidental drops
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Operates on one 9V alkaline battery which comes included for convenience