The STEELMAN PRO 78751 Magnetic Hook Flashlight Holder is designed to be used with the STEELMAN PRO 700 Lumens and Slim-Lite Flashlights (sold separately). This holder provides multiple solutions for getting steady light exactly where you need it. Constructed of durable reinforced nylon it features two high-strength neodymium magnets that secure the flashlight to any ferrous metal surface, like under the hood of a car or to electric panels. The hook swivels 360-degrees and features a five-position, 180-degree swing arm, which allows light from almost any position and under all conditions. To add even more versatility, located between the magnets is a 1/4-inch x 20 threaded insert to allow the holder to attach to bike mounts, goose-neck arms, and more for ultimate illumination convenience.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Worklight holder provides multiple solutions for getting steady light exactly where you need it
- DURABLE NYLON - Constructed of durable reinforced nylon to withstand the rigors of daily use
- MAGNETIC BASE - Features two high-strength neodymium permanent magnets to secure your flashlight to any ferrous metal surface
- ADJUSTABLE HOOK - Versatile 4.5-inch long hook swivels 360-degrees and features a five-position locking, 180-degree swing arm
- THREADED MOUNT - A 1/4-inch x 20 threaded insert between the magnets allows additional attachment options
- COMPATIBLE LIGHTS - Designed to be used with STEELMAN PRO 700-Lumen Flashlights and Slim-Lite Inspection Lights (sold separately)