When you're stripping wire to install outlets and lights or just need to put a new connector on some coaxial cable for the TV the STEELMAN 41868 Mini Wire and Cable Stripper is the tool that can help you get the job done. Made from durable steel this tool has comfortable PVC dipped curved handles and strips solid and stranded wires with equal ease. The precision-machined and form-fitting wire stripper can remove insulation from 22 to 10 AWG copper or aluminum wire. You don't need to be a lineman or electrician to have access to quality hand tools, look no further than STEELMAN.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Precision machined stripping holes in the hardened steel jaws are form fitting to remove most types of insulation
- EASILY STRIP WIRES - Easily strip wires from as small as 22AWG to as large as 10AWG
- NON-DAMAGING - Quickly removes insulation without damaging the wires
- STRIP SOLID OR STRANDED - Strips insulation from both solid and stranded aluminum and copper wires
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic curved handle has a PVC dipped grip for maximum comfort
- DURABLE HARDENED STEEL - Made from durable hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- PALM-SIZED - Compact 5-inch size is small enough to fit in any tool pouch or pocket yet big enough to get the job done