Garages and workshops can all too easily become cluttered as supplies, parts, and specialty tool cases take up more and more space. Add some organization to your work space with this STEELMAN 42283 75-Inch Tall 4-Shelf Storage Rack. Made to be narrower than most regular storage racks, this rack can add storage capacity to spaces normally too small to accommodate a storage rack. Constructed of powder-coated, welded steel, this rack is resistant to corrosion and rust, and will stand strong throughout the years. It features four fully adjustable shelves whose MDF wood composite decks can each support up to 350 pounds of evenly distributed weight, with a total capacity of 1,400 pounds for the whole rack. To protect your flooring the feet have nylon pads making them suitable for use on both delicate, finished flooring as well as unfinished cement or concrete floors. The shelves each have a load strap across the bottom to prevent them from warping when under load and for added safety a wall anchor is included that can prevent accidental tipping of the rack. This rack is designed so that its interlocking beams and stacking brackets allow it to be assembled either in a vertical configuration or horizontally, leaving you to choose which setup works best for your custom storage needs making this storage rack a great addition to any workshop or home garage.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - When fully assembled the rack measures 28 in. W x 75 in. H x 14 in. D
- 1400-POUND CAPACITY - Four shelves each feature a 350-pound capacity when weight is evenly distributed, for a total 1,400 lb. capacity
- 4 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES - All 4 shelves are fully adjustable in 1.5 in. increments, allowing you to create custom sized shelves
- POWDER-COATED STEEL - Powder-coated, welded steel construction for long lasting strength and durability
- SAFETY FEATURES - Each shelf has anti-twisting load straps, crossbeam locking pins, and a wall anchor mount is included to prevent accidental tipping
- NON-MARRING FEET - Nylon feet prevent scratches and scuffs so it can be used in garages or shops with finished flooring
- SMART STORAGE - Interlocking beams and stacking plates allow the rack to be assembled vertically or horizontally for a custom setup