The STEELMAN 97009 Tire Repair Technician Pouch with Tools contains everything needed to perform cursory checks on automotive tires. The 6 pocket pouch is constructed of durable ballistic nylon and has a hook-and-loop secured belt loop to fit most common sized belts. Inside the pouch are a tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and injuries on tires, a color coded tread depth gauge, a pencil style 5-50 PSI air gauge, a valve core remover, and a 2-peice brake pad gauge. An extra pocket on the pouch allows wearers to easily carry business cards or paper for note taking.
- SAVE TIME - Save time on inspections by having all the tools needed in one, compact belt organizer
- NYLON POUCH - Durable ballistic nylon pouch has 6 pockets to store all 5 included tools with a spare slim pocket to store business cards or note paper
- VALVE CORE REMOVER - Slim, screwdriver style valve core remover installs and removes TR C1 Schrader tubeless tire valve cores
- TREAD DEPTH GAUGE - Color coded tread depth gauge easily shows tire tread status with both SAE and metric markings
- PENCIL AIR GAUGE - 0-50 PSI pencil-style air gauge helps determine exact tire pressure with +/-1 PSI accuracy
- TIRE CRAYON - Includes lead and zinc free tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and injuries on tires
- BRAKE THICKNESS GAUGE - 2-Piece, color-coded steel thickness gauge helps determine how much life remains on brake pads